Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Reflection Day 2

I found day 2 of this program just as wonderful as the first day. I really enjoy working with Derya, as our teaching styles are very similar. We keep the students moving by continually changing activities while keeping everything interrelated, and I believe this is working very well with all of our students. The social movements discussion was a big success, and they had great contributory ideas in our mini-lecture about the topic. They loved starting the T-shirt design, and even asked us many questions about the various world music we played during their design time. Overall, a really good day for group 2:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection 4

I'm not sure what I can say that I haven't already said about this amazing week with the Global Arts Program. This week has been one...