Monday, July 10, 2017

Reflection 1: Global Infusion Day 1

July 10, 2017
8:45pm

Day 1 of the Gobal Arts Infusion program was more than I expected in many ways. I have experience working with college age students, so I did not encounter anything that surprised me, with one exception--all the students were very engaged with our topic of migration. Any time we asked them for ideas, they were on point with their answers. They seemed interested in our personal stories of migration, and willingly participated in all that we offered to tell and instruct them. I enjoy working with my project partner, Derya, as she is a very personable educator that had many fascinating techniques for drawing out the ideas from the students pertaining to our activity at hand. Based on my first impression, I am looking forward to delving into our topic deeper with our group tomorrow, and am eager to see them create their art project based on what we have planned for them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection 4

I'm not sure what I can say that I haven't already said about this amazing week with the Global Arts Program. This week has been one...